Our collaboration first began in January 2019. As with every client, we had to understand the current technical state of the SARMs site. So, we started with a complete website audit and then highlighted the main pain points.
The client had just entered a new market, so there was a lot of room for optimizations. We found that one of the main issues was the client’s translation app, and made sure to focus on resolving that.
After the initial set up, we gathered a keyword pool of all the SARMs related keywords in the UK. We started optimizing all pages, products, and collections for valuable keywords and also wrote detailed descriptions for the four primary collections on the client’s website at the time. Finally, we set up a backlink strategy getting 1-2 quality links leading back to the client’s site, and the Domain Authority score is now at 16/100.
Until March 2019, we were seeing less than 1000 impressions each day. However, when our SEO efforts kicked off, the impressions and clicks skyrocketed. The trend is still rising, but we’re currently seeing more than 10,000 impressions and 1,000 clicks per day.
The client is adding more new products on their website. The site is currently ranking for over 900 keywords in the US and over 350 keywords in the UK (we started from zero, and we’re at an all-time high in both countries.)
We still continue to optimize new products. Also, we’re now launching an SEO-optimized content strategy that will begin with a SARMs Guide pillar page.